I have found so many great Gluten Free Vegan Recipes around the Web that I couldn’t possibly post them all here. But because I am a big promoter of Squidoo, I found some new lens that I want to share with you:
As you know I LOVE brownies …. so of course, I am going to share this wonderful Gluten Free Vegan brownie recipe:
- 15 ounces black beans; drained and rinsed
- 2 whole ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon (Optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1 whole vanilla bean; slit and scrape seeds
- 1/4 cup raw sugar or NuNaturals Stevia (Optional)
- 1/4 cup oats (* See Notes)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans if desired
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (Can also sprinkle for topping if desired)
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease or spray a 8x8x2 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients, except oats, in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth, scrapping the sides as needed.
- Stir in the rolled oats and nuts until well blended.
- Pour brownie batter into the baking pan and spread batter out evenly.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool before cutting into equal squares for serving.
READ THE FULL RECIPE AND NOTES HERE: http://www.squidoo.com/vegan-brownies-to-die-for
More great Gluten Free Vegan Recipes posted by Squidoo writers:
- Vegan Black Bean Brownies (recipe listed above)
- Sliders in Mushroom Gravy
- Healthy Beverages
- Cooking with Gluten Free Bisquick
Check out the lens and let me know what you think!