Remember yesterday, I promised a wonder Vegan Pizza recipe!
The recipe is Holy Three Cheese Pizza! by Emily Von Euw: Blogger, from ‘This Rawsome Vegan Life’ and posted by One Green Planet.
- Gluten Free Crust
- Sauce Ingredients: 1 tablespoon olive oil (or use pine nuts and water)
- 1 tablespoon tamari or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- a few drops of liquid smoke
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 2-5 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave
- water as needed
- Toppings: 2 grilled bell peppers
- Grilled eggplant slices
- 1 cup cooked black rice mix (like we used leftovers from a stir-fry)
- Handful basil leaves
- 1/3 cup shredded soya cheddar cheese (or use shredded daiya cheddar cheese)
- 1/3 daiya mozzarella shredded cheese
- Pepper and/or fave dried herb mixes
- Favorite hot sauce
- Parma cheese! (see http://rawfoodlove.blogspot.ca/2011/10/walnut-parmesan-cheese.html for instruction on how to make Parma Cheese)
- Make the sauce: Blend all ingredients until smooth. If it’s too thick, add more water. Spread onto your par-baked pizza crust.
- Load on the toppings, with the cheese last, sealing in all the goodness.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 425 or until it looks done.
- Add the pepper, hot sauce and parma once it’s out of the oven.
Make sure to check the author’s recipe for Parma Cheese.
Check out more Gluten Free pizza recipes and Gluten Free Pizza crust recipes!
And, personally, I stay away from tamari sauce and use Coconut Aminos instead: